What is SIL ( Supported Independent Living ) ?
Supported Independent Living is help with daily tasks to develop the skills to allow you to live as independently as possible. These are the supports provided to you in your home, regardless of property ownership, and can be in a shared or individual arrangement.
Your Supported Independent Living funding amount will depend on your needs. These will be determined by a quote which will be submitted to the NDIA for approval
If you choose to live in our SIL Home, Holistic Home Care will charge a part of the disability support pension which will cover your rent, household expenses including food and utilities. Call us on 1300 942 008 for more details.
Supports you can receive in your SIL Home-
Holistic Home Care will develop a unique care plan to suit your needs so that you can independently in your home. Our qualified support workers will assist you with-
- Personal care
- Household tasks
- Daily skills development
- Shopping assistance
- Meals Preparation
- Medication assistance
- Community participation
Our SIL Home in North Lakes-
- 5 mins drive to westfield and nearby lake
- 2 mins walk to the parks, bus stop and golf course
- 3 bedroom available for NDIS participants and one carer room
- Brand new furniture, beds and mattresses, unlimited internet
- Two separate media rooms and separate study room
- One of the largest SIL home in the region with a peaceful neighbor hood
- 24/7 Support and assistance from our managers
- Share with other two NDIS participants and make new friends.
- A suitable new home for an NDIS participant that has been diagnosed with a mental illness or an intellectual disability or needs 24/7 support.
Email us on email@example.com for more details.